Happy New Year's Eve to all of brand journalism teammates, client partners and fellow industry professionals! Wishing all the best in 2015.
Some of our big events from 2014:
- The Newest PRSA Health Academy Executive Committee Member: Lisa Arledge Powell
- Best Places to Work Bask-Brand Journalism Style
- How to Be a Brand Journalist
- Brand Journalism Buzz at Mayo Ragan Health Care Social Media Summit!
- What Do Ron Burgundy & Mark Ragan Have in Common? Brand Journalism Style.
- Placements on (but of course not limited to): Good Morning America, Today show, LiveScience, Women's Health Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, NBC News, Huffington Post, Yahoo! News, The Washington Post, SHAPE magazine, CBS This Morning, The New York Times, U.S News Health, Everyday Health, Fox News Network, Fox Business Network, BBC News, AOL and more.
- The Brand Journalizer Song
- The Hottest Content Marketing Trend: Lisa Arledge Powell on Brand Journalism
- Brand Journalizing the Outreach Marketing Virtual Summit
- MS Brand Journalism Hot Spot at Content Marketing World
- MediaSource Named Best Health Care Public Relations Agency for Brand Journalism Tactics
- It Takes 30 Years to Become a Rock Star Brand Journalist: Happy Journalism Anniversary to our VP!
- MediaSource Ranked as a Top PR Firm in Central Ohio!
- MediaSource Wins Best Content Marketing/Brand Journalism in 2014 PR Daily Awards
- Brand Journalism Drives Owned Media & Celebration! One Million Downloads of SAGE Test
- MediaSource Brand Journalism Tactics Earn 2014 Aster Awards!
- Our Inside Look at the PRSA 2014 Health Academy Conference
- MS Brand Journalism Expertise Spreading to PRSA 2014 Health Academy Conference
- PRism: MediaSource Takes Home 10 Awards, Two Best of Show
- Lisa Arledge Powell Speaks at PRA Illinois
MediaSource is a media relations and content production firm that specializes in brand journalism tactics. From news media coverage to consumer video tactics, MediaSource partners with the nation’s top hospitals and corporations to get their message to targeted audiences. MediaSource is best known for delivering brand buzz by amplifying messages across both earned media and company-owned media channels.